Personal Data Policy
Registry Description in accordance with Section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/1999).
1. Name of the register
Symbio Finland Oy’s customer register
2. The Registrar
Symbio Finland Oy
Business ID 1110235-2
3. Body responsible for registration matters
Symbio Finland Oy / Marketing
Business ID 1110235-2
4. Purpose of the register
Pursuant to section 8 of the Personal Data Act, personal data is processed for the management, development and analysis of customer relationships, customer communications, marketing planning and targeting, customer service development and business planning and monitoring. The personal data contained in the register may be used for the marketing and customer communication of Symbio Finland Oy and the companies belonging to the same group as it and Symbio Finland Oy’s partners using electronic means, as permitted by law.
5. Information content of the register
The following information about the registrant is stored in the register:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other information provided by the data subject
- Consent of the data subject to contact by e-mail or telephone
- The way the registrant enters the site
- Browser and device information
- Cookie ID
- Time spent on the site
- Geographical location
- IP address
6. Sources of information
Personal information is collected from the following sources:
- Information provided by the data subject himself
- Information collected through cookies
- Information collected by third party services used on the Site
- From the information systems of Symbio Finland Oy and the companies belonging to the same group as it is when the registrant registers for the services and uses the services
7. Regular transfers of data and transfers of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
The information may be disclosed and transferred in the manner permitted by applicable legislation to the units of Symbio Finland Oy and companies belonging to the same group, some of which are located outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, for use as defined above. Some of the servers used to maintain the Website and the third party services used on the Website are also produced outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
8. Registry Security Principles
Registry information is password protected. In addition, they are subject to the general principles of use and protection of the information contained in the information systems of Symbio Finland Oy and the companies belonging to the same group. The data is technically protected by a firewall. Only separately designated employees of Symbio Finland Oy and the companies belonging to the same group as it have access to the personal data of the users contained in the register information.
9. Right of inspection and right to request rectification of information
The data subject has the right to check the information concerning him or her in Symbio Finland Oy’s customer register. A written request for an inspection must be sent to the contact person mentioned in point 3 (Body responsible for registration matters). The request for verification may also be made in person at the controller’s office at the above address. Requests for inspections will be answered without delay, usually two weeks after the request. If there are errors in the data subject’s data, the data subject may submit a request to Symbio Finland Oy to correct the error.
10. Right of Prohibition
Data subjects have the right to prohibit the use of their data for direct mail, distance selling or other direct marketing, as well as opinion and market research, and the right to request the correction of incorrect data by contacting the person responsible for registration or notifying the registrar’s customer service.